Alcohol And Beverage Co-Packing
Drinx Logistics has one of the largest alcohol co-packing facilities in Western Canada. Our main alcohol & beverage co-packing facility is located in Burnaby BC. The facility is strategically located as the most central point to receive inbound beverages and to distribute them to the BC Liquor Board, Alberta Liquor Board Connect, Sask Liquor Distribution, Manitoba Liquor Distribution, and other prominent retail stores.
Benefits of Contract Packing with Drinx Logistics
- We have over 20 years of experience specializing in co-packing alcohol, soda, juice, and water. This experience makes us the leading experts for beverage co-packing services in Western Canada.
- We are the largest contract packaging company in BC. Our beverage co-packing facilities are far superior to the competition. We are equipped to handle large beverage order volumes during peak seasons.
- Drinx Logistics can store and distribute all of your spirits, wines, beers, juices, soda, and other finished beverages.
- We have recently upgraded production lines. Our beverage co-packing facilities have the most modern, state-of-the-art, and industry-leading technology. This lets us work faster, and be more cost-effective, reliable, and accurate. These production lines provide maximum beverage output.
- Our ability to provide a comprehensive liquor and soda co-packing service is aided by our warehousing and transportation divisions. This helps to drive down costs for beverage products that require co-packing.
- Professional assistance that can help you navigate alcohol logistics challenges. We provide a partnership and first-class service to our customers.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Co-packing and Contract Packing
Professional primary and secondary packaging are important steps to alcohol distribution. From the initial shipment to the customer delivery, careful packaging protects your liquor throughout transport and delivery. Expert co-packing services can greatly reduce risks related to shipping bottled beverages.
Drinx Logistics specializes in alcohol beverage co-packing. We have worked with top companies to provide contract packing services for products including beer, wines, spirits, and RTDs. Our main facility is based in Vancouver BC. Those who are local can take advantage of additional co-packing services for beverage products and consumer packaged goods.
When it comes to beverage co-packing services in Vancouver, we go above and beyond to ensure we reliably meet our customers’ needs at every point of the packaging funnel. Our liquor contract packing and co-packing services are constantly being improved to reliably deliver high-quality consumer packaged goods. Our Vancouver BC Canada co-packing and repacking services aim to provide the best contract packing services throughout North America.
We are experts in contract packaging for beverage companies in Vancouver. Our contract-packing solutions (repacking or co-packing) are a value-added service that consists of an assortment of outsourced packaging options, such as
- Manual labor box labeling
- Variety packing
- Mix packing
- Complex heat shrink packaging.
Our beverage contract packing services provide brands an opportunity to cost-effectively enhance their product's image before hitting the consumer market. Our experienced packaging team provides alcohol and beverage companies with flexibility, cost controls, and cost savings.
We specialize in co-packing for soda and liquor companies in Vancouver. Our industry-leading packaging solutions include:
- Full integration & pack management
- Inventory tracking
- Manual assembly
- Display building
- Automated repacking
Drinx Logistics provides essential co-packing solutions for companies in the liquor and soft drink industries. We are heavily investing in customized packaging, repacking, and co-packing equipment to maximize efficiency and meet the specific needs of customers. Take advantage of our co-packing services to boost your revenue.
Beverage Assembly Services
Our automated co-packing production lines are fully capable of producing large quantity cycles in short time frames. With over 30 years of experience, we can provide high quality for a plethora of value-added services for beverage businesses.
Our beverage assembly services include wrapping, re-packaging, mixing, co-packing, and kitting. We offer a complete and diverse selection of packaging options for clients selling wine, spirits, beer, soda, juice, or water.
As an experienced leader in the beverage co-packing industry, Drinx Logistics has premium equipment and well-trained staff. Our customers can rely on our innovative equipment and packing team to meet your large quantity beverage packaging needs.