Reverse Logistics For Alcohol And Soft Drinks
Any type of alcohol or beverage organization, small or large, should practice reverse logistics. This form of asset recovery management will help a business obtain the greatest possible return from said asset. A well-devised reverse logistics plan can help liquor and soda companies maximize value, reduce costs, and efficiently synchronize their reverse supply chain.
When beverage companies capitalize on logistical challenges, they turn them into a competitive advantage. In doing so, they reap the benefits from a streamlined reverse logistics process, gaining greater visibility and quality execution in the process.
What Does the Reverse Logistics Process Look Like?
Our dedicated and expert team will work with you to determine the best plan to incorporate reverse logistics into your beverage supply chain. We’ll thoroughly examine the full life cycle of your beverage product from manufacturing to fulfillment to end-of-life. We then will devise a strategic plan that will allow you to capitalize on materials, reuse products, and adhere to environmentally friendly protocols.
Drinx Logistics is constantly up to date with all alcohol regulations, ensuring that all decisions made will comply with any regulatory codes. We provide worry-free processing of slow-moving and seasonal returned merchandise with the same integrity, visibility, and care as any outbound shipments.
Our Reverse Logistics Services
- Visibility through Real-Time Reporting
- Sorting, Grading, and Quality Control
- Tracking of Store/Customer and RMA Compliance
- Ticketing, Re-ticketing, and Re-labeling
- Security Tag and Label Removal
- Inventory Management
Additionally, Drinx Logistics works as a reverse logistics service provider to distribution centers at Costco and Loblaw on a daily basis. At these locations, we have equipment positioned at every D.C.’s throughout Canada to facilitate a smooth reverse logistics operation for clients and their partners. The following locations include:
- Costco D.C.’s: Langley (BC), Airdrie (AB), Saint Bruno (QB), and Brampton (ON)
- Loblaw D.C.’s: Vancouver (BC), Calgary (AB), Regina (SK), Mississauga (ON)
Why Choose Drinx Logistics?
Drinx Logistics, strives towards excellence and puts customer satisfaction as a top priority, promising to provide only the highest-quality reverse logistics services. In order for this process to be successful, it’s critical to have experienced experts analyze your supply chain alongside various factors to provide a successful asset recovery plan.
As a leading reverse logistics company in the alcohol industry, Drinx Logistics can help businesses improve operational efficiency and ultimately reduce unnecessary costs related to beverage distribution. Our team will create a specialized service that will establish an efficient, profitable, and environmentally responsible logistics plan for your liquor or soda business. In partnering with us, our clients can enjoy the benefits of:
- Receiving support and answers for end-of-life beverage challenges
- Managing risks with liquor recall services that are ready to launch within 24 hours
- Capturing individual over, short, and damage events as they occur
- Fulfilling seasonal buy-back agreements
- Maximizing efficiency of day-to-day return shipping
- Implementing sustainability measures with reusable beverage containers
- Trusting our team to maximize value with a strategic plan to salvage any excess inventory, whether that be by liquidation, donations, recycling or disposal.
Contact us to learn more about reverse logistics services for your alcohol or beverage business.